Saturday, January 27, 2007

I am @Youth.SG

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So its 2 a.m. in the morning.
Other than homework, online games, what else can you do?
Web surfing... yadda yadda...
then i remembered, Oh right, i would wanted to participate in this event.. but then i kinda had a writers block then, so i didn't participate.. YET.
So here I am.
Typing to my hearts content.
Youth...
Actually im still at a loss at what to type... cos normally i don't usually write day to day stuff here. i usually write only when inspiration strikes.
Hmmmm, If i go too definiton wise, well, i guess readers are gonna get bored...betcha most everyone is doing that.
hmmmm What to do....

Tell you what, I'll tell you all that i have experienced as a Youth so far.. k?Then ill finish up with my opinion.. Yeah! Here we go..

Hmm, See i wannabe an actor.. had always been my ambition.. Guess it came from watching James Lye acting, and well, watching of the movie Speed. Favourite Movie Constantine. Now I'm studying film.

I just love the way the actors and the crew have to cooperate to produce a uber- nice show. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also love that adrenaline rush when u get on stage.(some people call it stage fright)
Still working at it..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So far, i had by my count lost 3 bikes, crashed 5 straight to useless metal, and the previous one got banged up pretty badly after i got hit by a L motorcyclist.( My back wheel got bent 90 degrees and i still got a scar on my left shoulder).The one i hae now at the moment is surprising still good to go, though its kinda rusty now.(>< no time to ride... TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!).

I love a good story.. Once i start on one, i MUST finish as much as i can. This includes stuff like TV dramas, Animes, Manga, books yadda yadda. And oh yes, i'm crazy over Anime. I don't Cosplay though.

I'm used to be a sucker for Japanese or Korean girls. Guess i still am.Fall head over heels for gentle kind i guess. They say love is blind. Hell i should know, Already trashed 7 bikes. hehs.

I just love collecting anime and movie OSTS, and listening to them. I currently am loving trance-elctronica-experimental indie, J-pop, and Jazz, Rock, Pop.Learning to appreciate Jay Chou, although i tried proving for 17 years of my life that Chinese is stupid.Hell I listen to Hilary Duff.BoA.Yui.Portishead. Imogen Heap. yadda yadda. check my itunes library.

I always wanted to learn how to dance to J-pop. let me try yo work up the courage to go for classes first.
I love chocolate, Cadbury Black Forest Rocks!!! I love on Coke.

I'm a bad catholic. And God help me, I'm playing Jesus in a Stations of the cross (Passion)Play..o_0 shocking huh..
I love discussing useless theological, philosophical with my friends.
I love headshots in Battlefield vietnam. I love the bazooka in quake 4.
LOL

I know I sound crazy.
Just look at the title of the blog your reading..
;^^
Psst!!!
Wanna know what makes Singapore interesting?
Youths.
We come up with the crazy ideas, get hit in the face by failure, and go back for seconds.
We're the guys who can look at a brand new handphone, and learn how to use it in two hours, without touching the manual.
We're the guys who will decide.... eventually.( Even if its not now... But its nice to keep in mind ><)
We're the guys who blast our ears, and keep music alive.
What can i say?
Normal is boring.
Deal with it.

No comments: